Search This Blog

Monday, April 2, 2018

The Definitive Interview with Pope Francis

Eccles and Bosco just conducted the definitive interview with Pope Francis. It is such a relief to know that our Holy Father believes in hell:
Pope Francis admits that Hell exists
We have been lucky enough to be granted an interview with Pope Francis (yes, that Pope Francis). In fact we never actually met him, or spoke to him, but this is not considered necessary these days, and we have decided to make the whole thing up. Take it away, Francis!
"Yes, I know I allowed Scalfari to interview me - a 93-year-old lunatic who switches off his hearing aid when he interviews, doesn't take notes, and makes up his own account of what happened. And I know I've been fooled by him 489 times before. But we were told to forgive people 70 times 7 times, and this is the last," explained the Holy Father.
"And yes, Eccles, I do believe in Hell. Look, can you imagine something nastier than this?" [You'll have to go to the source to see the photos and the rest of the article.]
Thank God for laughter. It keeps us sane in an insane world.

No comments:

Post a Comment